We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel!!!

Singapore, Singapore
13 posts
Save Topic
hotel!!!

Hi guys..,

Any suggestion for lombok hotel, should i stay in kuta or sengigi?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel!!!

Hi you can stay in Senggigi or Kuta. Good place

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel!!!

Hi apooh, what are your interests, budget and expectations?

Kuta and Senggigi are quite different, and each place has considerable range in the accommodation available.

Singapore, Singapore
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel!!!

Hi.. my budget is around 700.000.00 IDR

i was woundering i can get any hotel by e seaside.

Still confuse should i sty in kuta or sengigi. Any idea of this two places is near to gili meno.

Thank you for your help.

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel!!!

Maybe have a look at Holiday Resort Lombok on the west coast a few minutes north of the Senggigi township.

That is only a short distance south of Gili Meno and you can drive from there (taxi or car) to a beach departure point providing the public ferries, or charter a traditional outrigger boat from the beach next to the hotel.

http://www.holidayresort-lombok.com/

Edited: 7:47 am, February 20, 2013
5. Re: hotel!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 22, 2014