We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thankyou

turkey
Level Contributor
334 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
thankyou

I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who has replied to my questions on this and other Bali forums within TA. Especially to Lombok Lovers, Hercule and a few others.

Thanks to your thorough answers to my probably much asked questions we have now booked our trip, culminating with 5 days in Kuta Lombok. We were able to book Lion Air flights through where we are staying instead of risking the fastboats from the Gilis and I feel sure that we have chosen the right accommiodations and destinations for our trip at the end of February/March and a full review will be forthcoming with any info we manage to pick up.

So, as someone who loves to share.....here's our itinerary and although it may not seem very adventurous I think it will give us a nice all-round impression of Bali and Lombok.....

3 days Padang Bai

3 days Amed

7 days the Gili Islands

5 days Kuta Lombok

3 days Ubud

So again thanks to all of you who take the time to share what is not only useful but always very interesting info.

Lombok
Destination Expert
for Lombok
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thankyou

You are welcome Seaprincess. Don't forget to pop in and say hi when you are in Kuta! Have a great trip and I will look forward to your feedback on Kuta on your return!

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thankyou

Yes seaprincess, I hope both you and your seafaring husband have a wonderful time in Lombok.

If your husband feels the need to go to sea I understand Lombok_Lover's husband Made has a good reputation for providing fishing trips along the south coast.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,097 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thankyou

Have a great holiday, and good idea on the fishing trip from JHerc. It would be great if you posted about your holiday after you get back, look forward to reading all about it.

turkey
Level Contributor
334 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thankyou

yes, I will !

5. Re: thankyou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 14, 2013