We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forum Log In Question

Lombok
13 posts
Save Topic
Forum Log In Question

This probably isnt the right place to ask this but as I am on this forum and I can't find a "help" section.

I already had a log in here - Lombok Lovers recently I tried to view some photos and though I was already logged in I was prompted to re register a name.... which I did - it wouldnt let me use my usual login. (as I was already logged in..) So I created this name. Now when I replied to this post it is using the name I used to view the photos. I dont want to be banned for having 2 user names - as has happened to me on another forum. So does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do?

Thanks

Gemma

Alhaurin el Grande...
Level Contributor
855 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forum Log In Question

Hi Gemma,

I think this is the place to post your question:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

I agree, it is not so easy to find.

Theo

Lombok
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Forum Log In Question

Thanks Salatiga :-)

3. Re: Forum Log In Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 26, 2012