We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

hey travellers

has anyone heard any reviews or visited the new ko ko mo villas as part of the beach house. The are located south of the pier next to villa ombak ? I have not been to gili and not sure if this is a good part of the island to stay ?

and your recommendation on #1 beach front accom for romantic getaway would be good !

thanks heaps

danielle

1. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:35 am, February 01, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

Fantastic..thanks for the reply, I am very excited now.

hey did you pay the advertised web rate or negotiate ..?

enjoy your trip

3. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

Hi There

do you have any photos of ko ko mo. it is pretty pricey with not many photos of the actual hotel. the lifestyle photos look like generic web photos...

i noticed that all your forum replies about GILI only recommend acommodation at the beachouse...... are they friends of yours

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

Was there when it was being built. They look quite spiffy. Actually, there is no real centre. Gili T is a small island with one road running round it. In fact, the Beachhouse is almost the end of the road next to the Villa Ombak. There's also Villa Almarick, and I think Q villas. Both are stylish places to stay without the USD 200 price tag.

But the Beach house is well known for its great service. I highly recommend their seafood restaurant out in front any day. Everything is wihin walking distance anyway.

Enjoy!!!

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

hi dazzlew

hope you got my info before as for some reason i cant seem to send private mesages by clicking reply so i tried an alternative way.

havn't see the new place but i watched it being built last april. it seems that ko ko mo, ombak and bechhouse are the most expensive places to stay. they do look good.

the beach in front of these hotel is not too good and nonexistent at high tide but just a short walk south gets you to some very quiet stretches of sand. at times there is surfing on the reef there also.

going north get you to great restaurants. food is excellent.

here is a link on gili t:

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g664666-Gili_Trawang…

7. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

Hey are you at ko ko mo now, i have emailed them several times ... are you friends with the beach house.... ?

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House

i'll look at the beach again but my recollections are that the surf is further south in front of the small cabana and the trees provide some shade as well.

10. Re: Ko Ko Mo : Beach House