We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lombok excursions

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lombok excursions

Can anyone recommend a good excursions company in Lombok? We're planning to travel in mid March and would like to book something before we leave.

Thanks!

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lombok excursions

i book any tours that i want when i get there. plenty of travel tour agencies in gilis, sengiggi area and kuta lombok to organise it from.

you can also book from your hotel. try contacting them if you want to book before going.

Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lombok excursions

I was asking my fellow traveller who is from Belgium while on the way to the Gilis for snorkeling on how much she paid.

In the end, she paid quite a few extra dollars for just planning to do nothing on the beach, my fare had my snorkeling equipment and instructor's time included.

So European/American travellers should bargain harder.

Den Haag, The...
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lombok excursions

There are heaps of 'tour & travel' agencies on Lombok.

One of the leading companies is "Bidi Tour", which on the other hand could work out far more expensive than a small, and equally good, agency.

4. Re: Lombok excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, November 01, 2009