We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Service of Haji Pau

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Service of Haji Pau

Has anyone brought around by Haji Pau during your trip in Lombok? I'd like to know your ideas and experience. I'd really appreciate it. Thx

Cheers

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Service of Haji Pau

He is a good careful driver, his English is reasonable, he knows the roads and the destinations and he is pleasant company if on a day tour, yet not intrusive.

His rates normally seem to be quite reasonable.

You would probably have a good experience with him.

He does boat trips as well.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Service of Haji Pau

Thanks for your information.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Service of Haji Pau

Thanks for your information. Btw, I would like to do a half day tour from start from Senggigi area and end in Tanjung Aan beach for sunset, in meantime whats places I can visit? Thx

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Service of Haji Pau

If you are heading south from Senggigi consider Benang Stokel on the mid southern slopes of Rinjani, there are also traditional villages in the south, and a few other points of interest. Haji Pau will be able to describe tem to you and work out a suitable itinerary that ends at Tanjung Aan beach, which is quite pretty.

You will need to allow a full day, a half day is just too rushed and would degrade the experience significantly.

5. Re: Service of Haji Pau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, April 19, 2017
Get answers to your questions about West Nusa Tenggara