We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flores to Lombok by boat, beginning of September

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flores to Lombok by boat, beginning of September

Hi,

My g/f and I are planning to spend two weeks between Lombok and Flores. We're debating whether we should do the boat ride from Flores to Lombok or other way around, naively thinking Flores to Lomkok would be less popular (less crowded).

About the boat company, we don't mind to spend $50 per person per day, which means $150 for a 3 days trip or $200 for 4 days ride.

Any suggestions recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks,

James

Flores, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Flores to Lombok by boat, beginning of September

Hi James,

It's true that the trip from Flores to Lomkok would be less popular (less crowded) and a little bit cheaper than from the other way.

I sugest you to do the Flores-Lombok tours with the proper and responsible company such as Go Komodo Tours. It's cost you Rp.1750.000/$160 for 3D/4N Boat trip.

2. Re: Flores to Lombok by boat, beginning of September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 31, 2015