We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overland Tour?

san francisco
Level Contributor
108 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Overland Tour?

We are planning to start in Maumere and do an overland trip to LBJ.

1. Can you please tell me how easy this is to arrange once we've landed and where do we go to book in Maumere?

2. We are planning to do a 2d/1n Rinca/Komodo trip as well. Should we wait till we get to LBJ or book it in conjunction with the overland trip?

3. I understand flights may be cancelled in FLores and I'm thinking that it would be easier to get a flight out of LBJ than Maumere (to DPS) if we get stuck. Is this the right way of thinking thus the route of east to west Flores?

Thanks!

1. Re: Overland Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 pm, June 21, 2013