We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information about Padang & Bukittinggi

Padang
7 posts
Save Topic
Information about Padang & Bukittinggi

Dear All my Friends,

Here I would like to inform to all you, Now Padang and Bukittinggi is more beautiful since many Hotel in Padang right now,, and many facilities is more increase,,,, if you need more information about Padang - Bukittinggi specially about Hotel, Transportation, Accommodation, Restaurant and more information about tourism please let me know,, I will be happy to help all of you,, or for more information, please sent me email to jonidmc@gmail.com, nice day and enjoy your trip to West Sumatra and Indonesia

1. Re: Information about Padang & Bukittinggi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 pm, May 31, 2013