We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to grand mosque

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Topic
getting to grand mosque

Hello., I am travelling to medan next month,. pls. tell me how to get from there to grand mosque by bus/train n which the cheapest.thank u.

Samosir
Level Contributor
434 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: getting to grand mosque

Dear Artemio,

Point well made and taken. Will reply in PM.

Horas !!! Horas !! Horas !!!. WELCOME TO MEDAN

Samosir
Level Contributor
434 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: getting to grand mosque

As my proposal does not work my suggestion now is that we give it another try tomorrow March 19, same time in Roland for the Schweinshaxe und Biersosse. I would suggest to start with Ein Korn und ein Bitt and as chaser Kafe und Asbach Uralt.

Alternatively, I think the Buntut Goreng in the Traders accompanied with a real cold draft Heineken is also quite acceptable.

HORAS !!! HORAS !!! HORAS !!! WELCOME TO MEDAN

13. Re: getting to grand mosque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 19, 2015