We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denai View

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Denai View

Would appreciate if someone could brief me on Denai View. I understand that is a 2 star hotel, new, clean and located at the town. I was also told that it was previously known as Sari Bunda. Is this true?

Padang, West...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Denai View

Denai View is located at Benteng Fort de Cock in Bukittinggi, was previously know as Sari Bunda that true, and Royal Denai Management bought this place and change name became Denai View.

malaysia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Denai View

Hi Elvis,

Glad to see you know better about Padang Bukittinggi. May you give me several contacts of travel agents in Padang Bukitinggi as I planned to go to Padang with 8 of my friends in April 2011. We planned to start our to to Bukittinggi for 2 nights then proceed to Danau Maninjou for 1 night and for the last day in Padang for 1 night.

Hope you can furnish me with the contacts.TQ

email:nor.azah.aziz@zaidibrahim.com

malaysia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Denai View

Hi Elvis,

Glad to see you know better about Padang Bukittinggi. May you give me several contacts of travel agents in Padang Bukitinggi as I planned to go to Padang with 8 of my friends in April 2011. We planned to start our to to Bukittinggi for 2 nights then proceed to Danau Maninjou for 1 night and for the last day in Padang for 1 night.

Hope you can furnish me with the contacts.TQ

email:nor.azah.aziz@zaidibrahim.com

4. Re: Denai View

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 21, 2010