We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Topic
Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

Hi, I will have 4 nights to stay in Santika Manado and would like to hike Lokon and Tangkoko, dive/snorkel Bunaken, and short visit the city of Manado. I need an experience guide for the Lokon and Tangkoko parts including a vehicle. Will be 6 of us, ages 13-63. Any recommendations?

Mentioned in this post
Manado
Manado
North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Bunaken Island
Bunaken Island
Manado, Indonesia
London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

I would contact Safari Tours in Manado for the land based tours or ask Santika to organise this for you. Santika will definitely be able to organise the snorkel tours for you.

Mentioned in this post
Manado
Manado
North Sulawesi, Indonesia
San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

Thank you, HelenGomez. I'm checking out their site now... :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

Not a problem. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Manado, Indonesia
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

When are you coming?

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

Hi EvertDeddy, the visiting time was past already. I was there June 28-July 2, 2012, couple weeks ago. Thanks!

Manado, Indonesia
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

What a perfect timing for me to ask that silly question, lol

Looking forward for your next trip here. Evert

7. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:23 am, September 17, 2012
8. Re: Bunaken, Lokon, Tangkoko, Manado city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 05, 2013