We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches

Hello,

I am planning a day trip to Bintan from Singapore. I would love to just spend some time on the beach.

If I arrive at Bintan Resorts, can I walk through one of the resorts to get to the beaches?

Or, should I arrive at Tanjungpinang and get a taxi to a beach from there?

Thanks!

Carolyn

Bintan Island...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches

Dear Carolyn,

My experience, each of resorts are located at North Bintan (Resort) Island area has excellent beach (can walk). You don't need get transportation (taxi, bus & etc) via TanjungPinang city to Bintan Resort (Lagoi).

The direct transportation (ferry - approximately 60 minutes) from Singapore Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Bintan Resort is available : https://www.brf.com.sg/

Tanjung Pinang is the main town Bintan island and the capital of Riau Islands province. Whereas you can find somethings like as traditional market, many seafood restaurant, local delicacies (wet kway teow, otak-otak, bak kut teh & etc), traditional or modern coffee shop & others. Generally the TanjungPinang's prices lower than Bintan (Lagoi) Resort area.

Hopefully you are enjoy at Bintan island .. bye.

2. Re: Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island