We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bintan Trekking?

1 post
Save Topic
Bintan Trekking?

Is it possible to prebook for trekking before arriving? Or do I have to make arrangement at the resort that I'm staying.

1. Re: Bintan Trekking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, June 16, 2011
Bintan Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bintan Trekking?

Dear DeeJian,

for those stay with Nirwana Gardens Resort, can register yourself at Activities Desk located at lobby area. else can forward your email for pre booking to reservation@nirwanagardens.com

Hope this can help

Regards

Nirwana Gardens Team

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bintan Trekking?

Hi,

I am being serious.

I have not heard of trekking in Bintan to be on anyone's radar. Where do the treks take you? Most walking on Bintan involves the greens and fairways of the golf courses.

Will be looking foward to your post when you get back.

Cheers.

Bintan Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bintan Trekking?

Bintan Mountain Trekking will be held on 16-17 July 2011 outside by Bintan Regency. it will start from Desa Bukit batu and finish at Desa Bintan Bekapur. the mountain high is 340M above the sea level. so its outside of Resort Area. Bintan Regency office number : +62 771 25373

There will be a Durian Party at the Finish lane. eat for free for as much as you can take.

5. Re: Bintan Trekking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 19, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island