We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

I am seeking for advice. I am planning to go for honeymoon in Bintan. Which resort is recommended? Is Mayang Sari Resort is good? I am a bit concern since i am Muslim and looking for halal meals. How is the price of food at this resort? Please assist me.

Thanks.

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

Is it correct FEB is monsoon season in Bintan? I will go on 18 - 20 FEB. Please advice me, otherwise my honeymoon trip will become "Sleep all day long trip" heheheh..Thanks.

singapore
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

The monsoon season typically ends late Feb. Feb is typically a dry month as any monsoon rains have usually passed by then. The seas can be quite rough so expect a bouncy ferry crossing. Nearly all of the staff in the restaurants at all the resorts are muslim so should not be a problem getting halal food. Food at Mayang Sari is nothing to get excited about.

singapore
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

The monsoon season typically ends late Feb. Feb is typically a dry month as any monsoon rains have usually passed by then. The seas can be quite rough so expect a bouncy ferry crossing. Nearly all of the staff in the restaurants at all the resorts are muslim so should not be a problem getting halal food. Food at Mayang Sari is nothing to get excited about.

4. Re: Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:09 am, December 09, 2013
5. Re: Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:09 am, December 09, 2013
6. Re: Honeymoon at Mayang Sari Bintan

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bintan Island