We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harris Batam Center OR Gideon Hotel

SG
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Topic
Harris Batam Center OR Gideon Hotel

Hello All !

i will be going to Batam for 2d1n with my hubby. My friend had suggested me to go for HBC, as she said good location - Megamall just nearby and hotel is clean n quite new. Whilest, my cousin had suggested Gideon as there are liked wholesale shops around the road and is a new hotel.

May i know more on HBC ? As my intention is HBC :-) is there still have night street or raod street food nearby the hotel and batam centre there ?

thank you !

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harris Batam Center OR Gideon Hotel

Hi traveler,

HBC is located beside of Batam Center Ferry Terminal which is opposite is a Mega Mall Shopping Center, It's a good location that not required much moving transportation. But ,nothing much you can find at night time .

Gideon Hotel located at Nagoya , which is you may find more at here , such as : Penuin Wet Market, BCS Shopping Mall, Foodcourt .

Hope you enjoy the trip

2. Re: Harris Batam Center OR Gideon Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 18, 2015