We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

new experience balerang bridge with this driver

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
new experience balerang bridge with this driver

my friend was brought to balerang bridge with this driver who was recommended by my singaporeans cheap and realiable but before he had bad experience with trip advisor as alot of indonesian travel agent in batam price but those who pm and are travel advisors or travel agent surfing for business pls get hold of yourself

*i also want to let this forummers know that the trip advisors should put discipline to this wolves

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
28 reviews
11. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

Oh those TA certs are available. But I thought he mentioned there was this girl with TA certs. TA certs should be posted on businesses not carried around by some random people. But yeah these are easily copied and reproduced.

In any case, sorry again for your friend's bad experience. I do hope you and your friends will be more careful next time.

And last but not least, thanks for your detailed and wonderful reply hurcules. Can't add anything to it except... Love you bro! hahahaa

cheeerrsss

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
473 posts
12. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

was there a package in that 1juta for that one trip ?

1juta to just drive you around wherever you go , is ridiculous , as a matter of fact shouldn't exist anywhere in Batam .

always ask here before you take any actions . we give the best possible answers to everything for your safety and convenience .

if you found somebody who promotes massages here in Batam , ask the DEs here .

if you found recommended restaurants here in Batam , ask the DEs here about it .

if you found a budget hotel here in Batam , ask the DEs here whether is is safe or not .

if you also found a personal driver here in Batam , ask us first .

we don't promote or advertise , we help provide you information and stuffs that suits you best on your journey and budget .

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
473 posts
13. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

because it us DEs that live and stay in Batam , we have the provided knowledge to give .

Edited: 11:00 am, March 05, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
6 reviews
14. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

no wonder i can never be DEs cause i dont stay in batam. awww..

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
473 posts
15. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

who says cant , you can . don't know , you have to wait for them to come to you ? i got an email tho so i just said ok .

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
16. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

yihanz your rite with the pass looks original

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
28 reviews
17. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

Dragonstar,

Again and again, sorry if you or your friend got scammed here.

Just be careful if someone messages you, or approaches you, and try to offer you their services or something. Whether it's members, DEs, or whoever, just be careful. I know there are DEs out there who got commission from the services they offer. But if you are okay with the prices and find it reasonable, then it's your own decision.

Most importantly, make an informed decision that you don't regret and have fun on your trip.

cheeerrsss

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
473 posts
18. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

remember dragonstar , the quote for a driver for one day is Rp150.000 - Rp250.000 / day . if you get any higher than this then it's too high .

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
19. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

no worries thank you trip advisors

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
6 reviews
20. Re: new experience balerang bridge with this driver

You are welcomed dragonstar ^^ hope this experience will not dampen your spirit towards batam. ^^