We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

travelling around batam.

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
travelling around batam.

how do i travel around batam? i would like to know the taxi fare.the best is personal driver and also car. i would like to know the cost too. thank you. name me few places i could go for holiday . great food and massage for relaxation. im going there this coming sat 22 dec - 24th dec

Edited: 1:37 am, December 18, 2012
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: travelling around batam.

i would like you to read. the other threads. in the forum. use the search function if you need. thank you.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: travelling around batam.

oh forgot to add. you have 18th-21st dec to do some reading. you only need 1hr to read. any 1hr of the 18th, 19th, 20th, or 21st would do. have fun in batam.

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
473 posts
3. Re: travelling around batam.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g297717-i9135-Bata…

in this link , you will find loads of threads about where to go in batam , details on good and cheap personal drivers and reviews about other places you might want to consider in batam .

=)

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
4. Re: travelling around batam.

thank you! richard burnz

5. Re: travelling around batam.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 23, 2013