We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

Singapore
Level Contributor
133 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

Will be staying at BCC hotel and thinking of going to a nice seafood restaurant near the hotel. Are there any good ones in Nagoya? I heard about the Golden Prawn Rstn but not recommended by some people. We are looking for value-for-money ones. Even if it is not live seafood, we r ok with it.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

when are you coming? Most shops would be closed on Aug 19-20.

Your best bet would be to go 'Adi 8' in 'Baloi Mas' area. Most taxis would probably not know how to get there though.

Cheeers

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

Hi Chandrana, I left an earlier post in another thread asking for seafood recommendations.

Instead of Sri Rezeki, ADI-8 in Baloi Mas in a better choice, if I stay in town area. What is the exact address to inform the taxi, in order to get there?

Edited: 1:27 am, September 07, 2012
3. Re: Suggestions for seafood restaurant near BCC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 16, 2013