We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

M-one Hotel in Batam

Which Batam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
M-one Hotel in Batam

Where is M-one hotel in batam. Where it is located. Near to any shopping centre....

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
473 posts
1. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

i believe M-one hotel is within HarbourBay complex . It's located at HarbourBay and the nearest Mall to it is 5 minutes walking distance . Harbour Bay Mall .

the nearest better than HarbourBayMall is NagoyaHill Mall which is less than 10 minute taxi ride which would cost you below Rp50.000 .

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

If you are looking for shopping... forget Harbour Bay mall.. it's pretty dead down there. M-1 hotel... not recommended for family and children just so you know.

Cheeersss..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

Ma i know why it is not recommended for family, cos i thought of booking the hotel

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

I personally never stay in M-1 hotel but they have M-1 pub that is quite popular for more of adult entertainment with KTV and stuffs. So yeah, I think it would not be appropriate for kids. But if you are a bunch of adults looking for some fun, that is the right place for you! hehhee...

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

Ok thanks for the info. It means a lot to me.

Do you know any good hotel there and near shopping area with walking distance?

Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

Hi.

The nearest to harbour bay with good access to malls are:

I hotel, the hills, nagoya plaza (older ) which are all at walking diatance to Nagoya hill mall.

Bcc, hotel 89,Swiss inn are at walking distance to bcs mall.

Its your call

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
7. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

How much is the standard room?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

www.welcometobatam.com/batam-hotels.asp

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
28 reviews
9. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

last i check that welcomebatam website is quite expensive. But do your research before you book.

so far I have been using www.agoda.com for my hotel bookings. Either that or I directly call/email the hotel. Usually they have the same price. Often times, I get better rates by going direct.

cheerrss

Batam, Indonesia
1 post
10. Re: M-one Hotel in Batam

mone hotel located in harbourbay near from fery port.....mone is good hotels but the emoploye there isn't good.....for reception very bad....and very stupid...