We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About Sri Rezeki Seafood Kelong!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
About Sri Rezeki Seafood Kelong!

Okay, I have been recommending this seafood restaurant countless times because many Singaporeans like to experience good seafood in sort of kelong environment.

1. Is Sri Rezeki really that good?

- Taste is relative. I do not think this is #1 in Batam but its standard is definitely there. I brought many Singaporeans here before and I can tell you there were only 2 groups who thought this place is okay only. The rest like it.

2. Is it worth the travel?

- Nagoya: It takes 40-45 mins for Rp. 100,000 by cab

- Batam Center: It takes 25-30 mins for Rp. 70,000-100,000

- Nongsa: It takes < 10 mins for Rp. 50,000

- Waterfront: It takes 50-60mins for Rp. 100,000-150,000

Most travelers live in Nagoya so let's say you want to eat at Sri Rezeki. The round trip cost is already Rp. 200,000 ($30). With that, I can bring you to eat some awesome local road stalls that will satisfy you.

So think for yourself... see if it's worth it to make this trip.

Good luck!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
449 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: About Sri Rezeki Seafood Kelong!

You can book a mini van from your resort to bring you all there. Bill wise is depend on what type of seafood you order.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: About Sri Rezeki Seafood Kelong!

Any contacts of local transportation available?

73. Re: About Sri Rezeki Seafood Kelong!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 20, 2015