We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Hi all,

Am heading there in 2 weeks. Was wondering whether is there a place with good and affordable spa/massage?

Would appreciate if anyone can comment on the name of the spa and also web links if any.

Thanks in advance!

Singapore
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Been looking for one too Intend to go to Batanm Center at the end of the month. Have you found any yet so far?

Singapore
Level Contributor
234 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

I had tried the Spa Villa recently. Not bad, quite happy with the service and price.

Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Been there few days ago. I tried Isabella Spa at Nagoya. Just directly behind the Matahari Mall. Price is very affordable. 100,000 Rupiah (USD 8)for 1.5 hrs. Service is very good and professional. Worth the money. The place also offer free pick-up/ transfer from ferry terminal to the spa (vice versa). I forgot the contact number though. Would appreciate if somebody can share the contact of Isabella Spa.

Singapore
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Hi Archangel BCD

Did u manage to get the contact no. for Isabella Spa ? Me going to batam next mth

S'pore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

ya, you're right. Just came back from Batam & tried massage at Isabella Massage house.

Service there was fantastic and reasonably priced egs : Rupiah 150,000 for 2hrs body scrub & massage or aroma therapy massage, Rupiah 120,000 for 2hrs Bali Traditional massage.......

Furthermore, got free transportation to & from Hotel, Shopping Mall or Ferry Terminal.

Here's the contact :-

Isabella Massage House

Nagoya Hill Shop House Block G

No.5 Nagoya, Batam - Indonesia

Tel : 001 62 778 7493692

email : info@isabellamassagehose.com

Hope the info is useful to all, cheers...:)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

this sounds good...shall check it out when i am there..thanks

Singapore
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Hi lallahsblahs

Will be going to Isabella next Sun. intend to shop either at Mega Mall OR Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall. Can someone advise which is better ?

singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

As regular customers of Mustika Ratu who come there every month for the treatments, I and my friends are very pleased with their service and the products that they used have guaranteed effects. The employees there are really amicable. We really enjoyed ourselves at Mustika Ratu and will be back there every month. The reasons are that the price at Mustika Ratu is much lower than that in Singapore and that they also provide good service We also got to know Mustika Ratu by our other friends who also enjoyed the treatments thoroughly.

They have two outlet one at nagoya only takes 5 minutes from harbour bay port exactly at :

Nagoya City Center Block K No.6 Nagoya city Ph: 0778-429369

Another one at Batam center takes 5-10 min from Batam Center Port exactly at:

Tiara Mustika add : Rezeki Graha Mas Block A No.3 Batam Center ph: 0778-472118/472119

Singapore
Level Contributor
383 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

Anyone had tried emailing Isabella? Wonder if they can let us have the rates since the website does not have it.

If we were to do there, is I-hotel nearby for us to stay? Heard much abt its positive feedback.

Thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Spa in batam, any recommendations for affordable & good?

@ TakoTako,

I have just email them the price for Bali Traditional Massage, Aroma Therapy Massage & Ear Candle Therapy. I'm going this Sun and will be back on Mon. Stayed @ I Hotel.

By the way, anyone knows the rate now?

Get answers to your questions about Batam