We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
61 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Hi All,

Just like to check if you know how much is the average pricing for the tour package for Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya for a solo traveler?

I had been quoted by some of the tour agencies I've inquired averaging from 5,000,000-7,000,000. is this fair enough pricing?

I'm also thinking if doing my itinerary my way and just paying for car and driver might be a cheaper alternative? Need your advice.

Thanks!

Authentic Java Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Surabaya Johnny Walker
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Songa Adventure
Sightseeing Tours
Surabaya Walking Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Hi there, can i have your driver contact? Does it included tour guide as well? i am looking for driver for ketapang ferry terminal- ijen- bromo- surabaya tour. Thanks.

i got a quote at 5,000.000RPH for 3days 2 nights for 2 pax.

Rockhampton...
Level Contributor
251 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Our drivers name is Aan Wisnu ( recommended ) he was engaged by email to Yoki of Surabaya Transport .

They asked us if we wanted a guide as well but we declined.

Surabaya Transport gave us excellent service and can organise the trip you want.

Singapore
Level Contributor
80 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Sorry to dig this out, Meinard, do you mind sharing what is your driver and company from? Your quote is reasonable. If more, I won't consider.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,055 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Special note:

My advice to everyone who gonna rent a car + local driver/ guide in Indonesia.

1/ Due to lots of scam Indonesian forum originated from PM we start a close monitoring of such activity and ask members who were approached by illegal service providers ( car rental, guide, tours). This illegal practice will endanger your health, life, well being etc - AVOID at all costs. PLEASE to report to DEs or admins . Your help is greatly appreciated. The best and safest way to have a car+ driver for your needs - rent from your hotel or official tourist portal mentioned in the Ministry of Tourism page. In this case you know exactly to whom to complain and where to ask for service improvement if you are unhappy with it.

2/ hiring illegal vendor/ tour provider you SUPPORT lawless approach in the tourist business and endanger your life. In the unfortunate case ( anything happened on the road etc, car accident etc ), those people just step aside and you`ll deal with the situation on your own. THEY will not feel responsible, on the contrary they `ll disappear as soon as possible and you`ll never find the way to ask anything from them.

3/ And i personally STRONGLY oppose any publishing/ mentioning of such illegal service providers ( contact details, names etc) on the forum, otherwise the posts will be recognized as promotion/ advertising/solicitation and BE DELETED>

15. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 pm, August 25, 2014
16. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 pm, August 25, 2014
17. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:40 am, October 17, 2014
18. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Removed on: 1:38 pm, October 12, 2014
19. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Removed on: 8:56 am, October 17, 2014
20. Re: Surabaya-Ijen-Bromo-Surabaya

Removed on: 8:56 am, October 17, 2014