We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

special thanks to these people

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
818 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
special thanks to these people

HuiTaiLang69 ,radjaff ,cirque for making my trip good with all the good tips and hotel stay my friend from another country enjoyed so much I will post a pic in my profile pic and thanks to the driver who didn't come in the airport and asking for 650k god make it so we had made an angel in the airport who tooks us for 400k per day exclude petrol and entry remember here has 2 types of people conman who wanted 1000usd per day saying he drives for minister and was bodyguard of Suharto lolzz stop pulling our leg thank you guys for making my trip nice godbless you and have a nice day

Edited: 7:57 am, October 07, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
818 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: special thanks to these people

I think he trying to ask me why I posted in forum

12. Re: special thanks to these people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 16, 2014