We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bromo Sunrise Tour

Newcastle
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bromo Sunrise Tour

Hi guys!

I'm flying into Surbaya on Sat 3rd for three nights and would like to go on a day tour of bromo. By day tour I mean leave Surbaya at around midnight to travel to bromo for sunrise and return that day.

Does anyone know of a good tour company where I can arrange this? Also should I arrange before I arrive or on arrival?

Thanks!

Rich

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bromo Sunrise Tour

About ojek: during daytime, when you see many men flocking at a warung and have motorbikes outside you can ask if they offer ojek service. On night time, impossible to find any ojek (unless you have the driver's number). However, if you already arrange a trip with driver, I don't see the need to hire any ojek...

Malaysia
Level Contributor
141 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bromo Sunrise Tour

Dear Cirque,

Thank you for the information provided.

I do not seem to understand the term that I 'hijack' everyone's post. What is being hijacked? 'Everyone' meaning all the post in tripadvisor forum?

If it is preferred by the administrator, or self-elected administrator that a new post is made for each question that a member might have (If so, I find this is peculiar to forum for Indonesian destinations only. ), then please inform all the members of TA, old & new. If not, negative terms should not be labelled to a fellow traveler and TA user.

Thank you for all the constructive input given to make all our travelling experience better.

13. Re: Bromo Sunrise Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 29, 2014