We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Surabaya to Malang

Gothenburg, Sweden
1 post
Save Topic
From Surabaya to Malang

Hello!

I am arriving in Surabaya at 21.00, and I plan on heading to Malang directly. I don´t know when the last bus from the bus station to Malang goes. Do you know? Is it safe to take the cab from Surabaya to Malang? I am a young woman traveling on my own, so I´m not sure if I want to take the cab for a 2 hour long trip... Maybe the best solution would be to take the cab to the bus station and hopefully make it to the last bus? What is the name of the bus station? Thank you!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Surabaya to Malang

Duplicate posting tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297710-i10670-k65…

Malang, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Surabaya to Malang

You can use airport taxi, just ask people or you can see a lot of taxi passing by.

3. Re: From Surabaya to Malang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 25, 2015