We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Glass

7 posts
Save Topic
Villa Glass

I need reviews abt this villa sld anyone ever stay there?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,541 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Glass

You NEED????....hhhmmmmm

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the BDG City. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Thanks" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Glass

Sorry abt that...

Hi.... i just need reviews & feedbacks abt this villa glass? Was planning to stay there for my trip to bandung in june. Since we are abt 5 adults & 2 children, i think this place is good for us. Is it a gd place to stay?

Thanks

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Glass

Sorry abt that...

Hi.... i just need reviews & feedbacks abt this villa glass? Was planning to stay there for my trip to bandung in june. Since we are abt 5 adults & 2 children, i think this place is good for us. Is it a gd place to stay?

Thanks

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
52,541 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Glass

post # 3 - duplicate posting

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
52,541 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Glass

munita76, hi

Personally i`ve never heard about such place (or establishment), and i guarantee this is the first time it`s mention on TA forum ( by you).

Sorry... no opinion.

7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Glass

Hi Schonefeld

Got the villa from one of the website u gave me previously...

http://ratuvilladago.com/

Villa Glass was one of it. 4 bedrooms with private swimming pool.

Thanks

7. Re: Villa Glass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:29 am, March 11, 2014
Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
52,541 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Glass

YES, i understand, but i have no opinion about this particular property, and none ( as far as i remember) address similar question in our forum.

The golden rule; do not pay anything in advance. On the picture the chosen villa looks nice, i`m not happy with the swimming poolside, it looks like the access to the pool is FROM the balcony on the second floor.....LOL

But... if they ask nothing in advance, you are happy with pricing, location etc, i`d give it a try.........

##############

Edited: 1:33 am, March 11, 2014
bandung
Level Contributor
209 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Glass

hi munita,

just read from the site about how long time you need from that villa to other place, and i wonder, do they counting the time at midnight and using super fast car ?

cause there;s no way you can go to PVJ in 15 minutes,

or gunung tangkuban perahu in 45 minutes

LOL

nb: hi schonefeld :)

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
52,541 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Glass

denimBandung, hello and nice to see you in here!

It`s been an eternity since i saw you.... where have u been????