We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Bandung for 2 days 2 night

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Shopping in Bandung for 2 days 2 night

Hi Guys,

Need your help as im travelling from SIngapore for honeymoon in Jogja for 4 days 3 night( and wish to travel to bandung from there for shopping 2 days 2 nights and head back to singapore. what transport should i take? and which shopping location is the best and have a good accommodation as my budget for accommodation is only $50 sgd per nite maximum spending?

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Shopping in Bandung for 2 days 2 night

<<mayb i'll visit bandung next time for shopping only. 3 days 2 nights will be good rite?>>

For Bandung, 3 days 2 nights are more than enough for shopping, but again it depends on the shopping habit of every individual..

Cheers

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,975 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Shopping in Bandung for 2 days 2 night

<< 3 days 2 nights are more than enough for shopping>>

Chose weekdays, avoid public holidays and major celebrations.....YOG is not on the seashore either FYI.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Shopping in Bandung for 2 days 2 night

You want a beach vacation; then drop Yogya from the list.

Consider either Bali or Lombok. FOr something closer to home, consider Bintan Island...

14. Re: Shopping in Bandung for 2 days 2 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 08, 2015