We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advise for 4D3N trip to Bandung

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need advise for 4D3N trip to Bandung

Hi all....

I have a plan to visit Bandung for 4D3N trip with wife and 2 kids at the end of Dec (26-30)

We'll stay @Padma Hotel...I don't where is the location exactly..

I want to take kids to Transstudio. Is there any other places to visit, which is good for kids.

How about de ranch, are they good?

We may spend 1 day for shopping, but also have no idea...I heard Rumah Mode is good place..

Other that that, is there any places for dinner which is good. We went to The valley few years ago, I expect some place like that. Which has good food and nice view as well.

And, also for lunch, where is good place to go, I prefer local Sundanese restaurant....

For going around, I think I would prefer to rent car from Blue bird, as I read so many reviews about bad experience using other rent car company.

Thanks and I'm waiting for your advise....

Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Need advise for 4D3N trip to Bandung

Jack810, relax..just try to enjoy your holiday is better than cancel your trip.

yes, you will face crowd and traffic in that time here. it is unavoidable. same like surabaya or jakarta or bali, right ?

12. Re: Need advise for 4D3N trip to Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 14, 2014
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question