We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

Kota Tinggi...
Level Contributor
21 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

I'm going to bandung from 4/1/14 to 6/1/14. Only have 1 full day for trip. May i know whether Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih is better to visit? Do i need to hire a driver first or i just do it after i reach?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,390 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

dpitter,

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the BDG City. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Thanks" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.

2. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:43 am, November 28, 2013
Kota Tinggi...
Level Contributor
21 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

Hi, may i know whether kawah putih and tangkuban perahu which one is nicer to visit? Thanks.

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

kawah putih of course. but to get there, you need more time to spare.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

If you are in short visit, Tangkuban Perahu is closer from the town and along the way, you can visit more attractions and eating place.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,390 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

<<Hi, may i know whether kawah putih and tangkuban perahu which one is nicer to visit? >>

check pictures on yahoo/ images and chose which one appeals to you most.................

7. Re: Tangkuban Perahu or Kawah Putih

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 05, 2014