We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for reliable and good rates for car rental + driver

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for reliable and good rates for car rental + driver

I am planning a first trip to Bandung with 3 others this Nov & would like to have a car with driver. Can anyone recommend car rental co. who is honest and reliable?

I've heard stories of bookings made but no show, price increases after engagement, etc.

I just like to have a safe and pleasant first visit fo Bandung.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Panda

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for reliable and good rates for car rental + driver

The safest way to book car rentals is through your hotel.. don't ask me why, we have heard enough even with the so-called 'reliable' ones..

Do not respond to any PM or solicitation in TA forums, scammers are being reported here..

Cheers

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for reliable and good rates for car rental + driver

Hi Panda from Singapore,

many members of TA forums have resorted to solicit their business to other member which is something illegal but that happens. I recommend you never to engage with them at all.

You can actually engage with car rental agency (try to find info from trip reports) as well as to engage one from your hotel.

3. Re: Looking for reliable and good rates for car rental + driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:40 am, August 15, 2014
4. Re: Looking for reliable and good rates for car rental + driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bandung