We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Johor Bahru...
4 posts
Save Topic
bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

i'm need some help from u all, i'm planing visit bandung in this feb 2014, we are going to stay in grand paradise lembang ( 2 night ) & the amaroossa hotel ( 1 night ) / can be change grand paradise ( 1 night ) & the amaroossa hotel ( 2 night ), planing to visit ciater hot spring , tangkuban perahu ciater, paris van jaya mall, mr. bean , pasar baru ,braga city walk, rumah mode factory outlet , the oasis & sentra jeans cihampelas & etc ...... could u all help me to plan how is my itinerary or route?

Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
56,895 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

Two subsequent posts with a link to your personal page are evaluated as spam.

Guys, please flag posts ##9,10 as such.

12. Re: bandung trip 4 days & 3 night......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 25, 2014