I will be travelling from Bandung on 20 Nov-26 Nov 2013 with total of 2 adults and 3 children (age 5,7,9). Below is the itinerary that I have planned. My kids love hands on experience and do not like shopping.
20 Nov (Wed)
- Reach Bandung at 11:15am
- Buy Taxi voucher IDR 50000 from airport (Need to pay additional to driver for toll etc??)
- Left luggage at Retanata Homestay
- Lunch + Shopping at Rumah Mode
21 Nov (Thurs)
- Kampung Gajah via Taxi
22 Nov (Fri)
- Trans Studio via Taxi
23 Nov (Sat)
- Lactasari Rooftop Farm at PGV via Taxi. My kids love to feed and pat animals very much after our Australia trip. So I have found this farm after lots of Google-ing.
- Dunno what else to do, suggestion?
24 Nov (Sun)
- Tangkuban Perahu with hired car
- Strawberry Farm
- Anything else that is fun for kids that I can add on?
25 Nov (Mon)
- Taman Safari at Puncak with hired car.
- I been to there 2 years ago from Jakarta. It was really fun but it was a rainy day, so we do not have the chance to explore the whole place. So I wish to go again if possible. But I understand that it is a NO NO for travel on weekend. So I put it on Monday.
I understand from the Forum that to avoid weekend for Trans Studio and journey that on the road (Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih, Taman Safari). Any advice that how can I swap my itinerary to avoid long queue at theme park as well as long jam on the road? It is a real headache to me. I have chosen Kampung Gajah and Trans Studio to go by Taxi as I will be in the park for whole day. Is that the right choice?