I will be going to Bandung for the first time this coming June Sunday to Friday, with my hubby and our 2 young girls age 6 and 3. I have been planning excitedly and have booked Trans Luxury Hotel for first 3N just to have a feel of 6 Star luxury and also to let our girls enjoy the hotel facilities and Trans Studio. But I'm having a headache thinking of where to stay the last 2N. I'm down to either Carrcadin where its walking distance Pasar Baru or Luxton or Amaroosa where its walking distance to Jln Riau/Dago FOs, all 3 of these hotels highly rated on Tripadvisor. My headache is: Is it better to stay walking distance to Pasar Baru and take transport to FOs or walking distance to FOs and take transport to Pasar Baru? I'm tornnnnn!!! Which has better shopping, both for me and hubby to do repeats? Here's sample of what I plan to do:
(1)Sun: Arrive via afternoon flight and transfer to Trans Luxury Hotel for 3N. Use hotel facilities and dinner.
(2) Mon: Use Zafira or Mulia for tour of Tangkuban Perahu, Tea Plantation, Saung Angklung Udjo, etc.
(3) Tues: Trans Studio and Trans Studio Mall + hotel facilities and dinner.
(4) Wed: Check out Trans Luxury and transfer to (Carrcadin/Luxton/Amaroosa) Hotel for shopping/dining experience in Bandung City Centre.
(5) Thurs: Shopping/dining experience in Bandung City Centre.
(6) Fri: Last minute morning shopping. Depart for flight in afternoon.
What do you think? Really need some feedback. Thanks!!