We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cihampelas 2 hotel

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SINGAPORE
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Cihampelas 2 hotel

Hi I have book a room in Cihampelas 2 and realise that one of the condition is 2 adult and a child bekiw 9 max. but I have 2 kids beliw 12yr Does anyone has experience with this hotel policy.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cihampelas 2 hotel

I dont think you will encounter any problems regarding age..

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cihampelas 2 hotel

probably you need to ask for extra bed. because the hotel give a free for children under 9 years old.

Edited: 9:18 pm, January 16, 2013
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,041 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cihampelas 2 hotel

The only problem is not the HOTEL policy, but actual room size - it will be EXTREMELY uncomfortable and crammed experience to have 4 pers. in one 15 sq. m. room.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cihampelas 2 hotel

Hi there,

referring to your other post that you're trying to book 1 room for 2 adults and 2 kids but instead directed to book 2 rooms instead: you are brutally honest in making the booking.

Basically a standard hotel room (single/double) is designed to accommodate maximum of 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child only (reason is the bed space).

However, if you think you can squeeze all family member in a double/twin bed, you are welcome to make a booking for only 1 room (when making booking, indicate 2 adult and 1 child or just 2 adult).

*please note however, in case the hotel is providing inclusive breakfast, it will only be given to the number of party mentioned during booking - but you can always add the breakfast on the spot.

In a smaller hotel, you should be careful that not all room can accommodate extra bed or the room is rather small for all family member to move about.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
714 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cihampelas 2 hotel

i have 2 teenage kids, try my tips on booking hotels with 1 room :)

- order TWIN beds, usually you can move twin beds together to make 1 bigger double bed

- check the space, better if you can put an extra bed, just in case

- if the twin beds are still crammy, order an extra bed :)

6. Re: Cihampelas 2 hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2014