We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yogja-bandung-jakarta

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur
2 posts
Save Topic
yogja-bandung-jakarta

my friend & I planning to travel on Feb'13 (for 8D7N). we touch down at yogja first then we plan to take train to transit from yogja-bandung.

In yogja - Borobodour & town area

In Bandung - shopping!!!

In Jakarta - just see sight & town area only

Any suggestion?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yogja-bandung-jakarta

How many day in Jakarta and how many day in Bandung? Don't tell me you are asking recommendation for someone to draw up an itinerary for you ya... Here, you have to do your own itinerary, you can get inspiration from previous trip reports, check out the list of attractions in each city, and browsing the entire website. For ready made itinerary, you can just walk in to any of Reliance travel agent shop or similar travel agency in town.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yogja-bandung-jakarta

My best suggestion would probably focus on Bandung and Yogyakarta for such a short period of time.. Fly back from any city that you will leave.. For instance, fly from Bandung if your last destination is Bandung, not from Jakarta.. For any cities around the world.. My recommendation will always be 3 days for reasonable amount of satisfaction for each city.. 4 days for maximum utility.. For initial research, have a look at JBR and

http://www.wikitravel.org

Edited: 3:32 am, November 03, 2012
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,450 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yogja-bandung-jakarta

There cities with major historical/ cultural sights on Jawa + travel ( land mode) within 7 days?????

Too much hassle IMO... Pick two cities at most and postpone the other for the next visit. I would say - combination _ YOG + JKT sounds good.

4. Re: yogja-bandung-jakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 10, 2013