We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interesting activities in Bandung 18-20 October?

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Interesting activities in Bandung 18-20 October?

Hi, I'm a local tourist, planning to visit Bandung from 18 to 20 October 2012. I am looking forward to visit local events in Bandung on Thursday and Friday. Would any of you be able to suggest an event or activity apart from the obvious FOs and tourist attraction?

I'll also be interested to meet up with fellow travelers/tourist who happen to be in Bandung on those days.

Diaz Travelindo
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Shopping Tours
Enoss Travellers Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Kampung Cai Ranca Upas
Sightseeing Tours, Other Outdoor Activities
Mulia Car Rental & Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
56,996 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Interesting activities in Bandung 18-20 October?

carolinetan, hello

1/ first of all i suggest to stay away from any solicitation etc on this forum. Forum rules are firm about it.

2/ the local tourism is centered around shopping and nature related activity. If you plan smth else for your travel to BDG you have to elaborate your plans in advance and not rely on some lst minute decisions. Say.... if you are a football fan and eager to watch persib on the home arena, you have to travel on their play-days. BDG is also home for some museums and history events with all Indonesia significance. Aside from this... nothing much..............

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Interesting activities in Bandung 18-20 October?

Hi, among local visitors, Bandung well known for its unique culinaries. You could set yourself as foodie tourist and stroll among those famous eateries. For example, you could visit old eshtablisment home made ice cream shops along Braga street and Tamblong street then make reviews for yourself. Enjoy.

3. Re: Interesting activities in Bandung 18-20 October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 19, 2013