We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to shop in bandung

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Where to shop in bandung

Hi,

I'm staying in jakarta for 4d3n and 1 of the day I will go to Bandung to shop. After reading so many webpages, forums etc etc there is too many places to go in 1 day. As u see, I only get a driver for that day.

My question is, which shops/shopping mall is a must to go With affordable price? Affordable would be less than idr 1,000,000.

Also,is there anywhere that sell fabric?

Thanks!

bandung
Level Contributor
209 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to shop in bandung

How old R U ? If young, around 20s :) u can go to distro (local indie shop/designer) around dago area, tshirt from $12 while in the heeren/bugis lane they sold the same stuff for about twice the price

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to shop in bandung

Oh!! Thank you for the wonderful info! =) will go to that area.

13. Re: Where to shop in bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, June 21, 2013