We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing in Bandung

singapore
Level Contributor
393 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Golfing in Bandung

I am planning to play golf in Bandung at Giri Gahana, Jati Nangor and Mountain View. I understand that one can stay at Giri Gahana and there will be free transfers from the hotel to the city centre. What about transportation to the other golf courses? Will the taxi fares be very expensive or how does one go and play golf in Bandung by public transport?

I am planning to go to Bandung in mid-Jan and some friends say that it is the rainy season and it will be very wet to play golf. Others say that as Bandung is in the hills the rain is only slight and can play golf even in January. Can someone please advise me?

Bandung
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfing in Bandung

Hi soohiang,

I've played in Mountain View several times, from city center it will cost approximately Rp.50k (SGD 7.5) or less by taxi.

I recomend you to play in the morning coz usually rain came in the afternoon. But if only pouring, it's ok for you to play golf.

But not in monday morning because it's closed for weekly maintenance, but in the monday afternoon you can get a special price.

Enjoy golfing in Bandung with nice air, beautiful view and beautiful caddy too :)

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfing in Bandung

maybe this thread can be of some help: tripadvisor.com/…12784230

3. Re: Golfing in Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, June 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bandung