We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

attractions in and around bandung

bali
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
attractions in and around bandung

hi

wil be in bandung for a few days can you tell me things worh looking at in and around bandung then will tavel towards sumba overland any ideas best way to do it

thanks so much

jeannie b

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: attractions in and around bandung

http://wikitravel.org/en/Bandung is a good place to start

bali
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: attractions in and around bandung

thanks

Malaysiana
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: attractions in and around bandung

Hi mr mat asri,

kindly recommend to me the FO that worth for visit in 2 day holiday. I'm will be stay at Grand Selera. TQ

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: attractions in and around bandung

Selera Makan?... Its Grand Serela :)

I dunno wht u re looking for so I guess all FO worth visiting, there are at least 10-15 FOs within walking distance frm GSerela (Riau area), for more FOs take a cab to Dago about 10-15 minutes away, more FO in that area and if you want to go to Rumah Mode take a cab there also, another 5-10 minutes from Dago. Journey time stated above is during weekdays.. weekend, well lain cerita la

5. Re: attractions in and around bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:33 am, November 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bandung