Good afternoon to you,
My husband and I are planning to visit Bandung this coming end of June. We are traveling with a 3 years old son and this is our first trip to the city.
We'd be very appreciate if you guys can share some experiences and give us recommendations on:
1. Place to stay: we'd want to find and nice, clean, safe and quiet hotel or resort which is not too far from the city center. How much should we expect to pay for hotel/resort?
2. Things to do: apart from shopping, what else should we do in Bandung? What kind of sports? Sight-seeing spots? City tour? Adventure tour?
3. Where to eat? Both local and international restaurant.
4. Is there a bargain tradition for shopping Bandung and if there is, how many percent of the quoted price would be suitable?
5. Last but not least, if any of us felt sick, is this easy to get access to the hospital/clinic in Bandung?
Thank you very much.