We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks A Million !

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malacca
Level Contributor
57 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks A Million !

Dear All,

A big THANK YOU to all you guys out there in this TripAdvisor Bandung Forum who have made my 5 days in Bandung an excellent one indeed.All the advice and comments made and given were as how i did encounter whilst in Bandung.The advice from touchdown to getting a taxi,hotel stay,tours up to Tangkuban Perahu and Puncak,hiring a "mobil",shopping,tasting the local food and meeting and interacting with the Bandung Folk's ,right up to the "local rules" whilst checking out of airport were as what was indicated in this forum.Indeed i must mention it was very satisfying being able to make such sincere friends in Bandung.So to all out there there's so much of information that exist in this forum which you just need to flip back and forth to ensure your stay in Bandung is indeed a real holiday! To be fair, i must send my sincere thank's to Mat Asri and rest of the gang for your help.So bye to Bandung and plans,plans ,plans for the next vacation.Advice from TripAdvisor definately!

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks A Million !

glad that we forumers can help, makes all the effort and typing answers worthwhile. Maybe u too can share yr experience here

2. Re: Thanks A Million !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 14, 2009