We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where 2 shop a branded things

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malaysia
1 post
Save Topic
where 2 shop a branded things

my fmily n i will go for vacation n surely for shopping.. can i know

1.where 2 shop a branded things there..the cheapest 1

2.i heard there r a lots of jeans in a high quality can i know where it is

3.last but not least my mom really wanna buy all d "telekung" there coz she heard from her frens there r cheap..

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where 2 shop a branded things

the cheapest doesnt mean u ll get the right quality... If u go to Rumah Mode FO and compare it to other FO you will find some difference in price and also the quality of the products. Almost all FO sell branded goods but depends what brand u re after. The products are seasonal so dont expect the same thing you find there today will still be there 3 months down the road. Areas to go are around Dago, Rumah Mode and Riau area. At least 50 FO in those area if not more.

Same as jeans, Cihampelas is famous for jeans but at what quality. Personally I wont advice going to Cihampelas for jeans bcoz of the poor quality. Better off looking for jeans in FO.

Telekung, batik, kain ela, u can find at Pasar Baru. Expect 1/2 day or full day there if you re travelling with ladies.

2. Re: where 2 shop a branded things

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 17, 2009