We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cassadua Guest House Booking

malacca
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cassadua Guest House Booking

Hi ! Am coming over to Bandung end Feb 09.Have narrowed down my accomodation to Cassadua.Could someone please highlight the email or fax number of the guest house for booking purposes.Thanks for the kind gesture.Bye !

Bandung Grand Mosque
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

A little effort on Google and you will find their website with the details on it;

www.cassadua.com

Jalan Cassa no. 2,Bandung 40164

Phone +62-22-2005822

+62-22-2005833

+62-22-91574860 (ESIA)

Facsimile +62-22-2006372

information

info@cassadua.com

reservation

reservation@cassadua.com

I would advice emailing them and follow up with a phone call.

malacca
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

Hi Mat Asri ! You are a champion ! Thank you so much for your kind reply.If you dont mind,i will continue to contact you for more info before my trip.Thanks again and regards.

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

Hi MalaccaBoy. You might want to check out www.itripindo.com/bandunghotel.com . They have a refreshingly realistic write up about Bandung.

Cassadua is a bit off the main drag in Pasteur. You might want to consider staying closer to Jalan Dago or Jalan Braga. Cheers.

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

Sorry. The link was www.itripindo.com/bandunghotel.html

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

Whats yr budget? I may be able to suggest places other than Casadua. The place is quite out the mainstream, maybe you d like somewhere closer to shopping or FO, a bit more money but u save more on travel cost n time. As a guide you may look here for prices: http://hotels.total.or.id/Bandung_rate.php

malacca
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

Hi Asri ! Thanks for your continous reply.I did read on the earlier forums of your recommendation on Rumah Ebo.Yes....i kindly need the contact no...if it's not that much of a problem! Actually it's a family trip of about 20 pax ( with children ).Hotel budget preferably not more than RM80.00 per night per room .With the children around , are there food outlets nearby Rumah Ebo? Thanks again!

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

For Rumah Ebo you can contact the Mngr KIKI +6281572984349 or Direct hotel phone +6222 2533773. Their site is here: http://rumahebo.wordpress.com/

There is 1 Restaurant (mix local/western food) 50-100 mtrs frm R Ebo, next to it is a Ngopi Dulu outlet (mcm Kopitiam la) and within walking distance about 5-7 minutes there are other restaurants around the area including Amanda Browfee (Amanda Brownie big shop selling brownies and coffee etc.. mcm Starbucks la)

RM80? I think u better up the price a bit la... RM100-110 maybe, weekend biasa mahal lagi

ipoh
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

hi mallaccaBoy

Last year I just stayed in Cassadua , you can send the email to cassadua@gmail.com mr nurdin . he can help you to arrange the cheap transportation and ittinearry also. they also provide hotel's car for pick up. so when I was there I feel safe and comfortable ( just came, shopping, sightseing and return to airport as everythings has been arranged by hotel with budget price):p

actually cassadua is already located in central bandung, and in the midle of luxury residential so far from noisy of the traffic and just accross airport Bandung husein sastera negara (400 meters) and few meters from toll gate pasteur which you can go every where arround bandung even to jakarta avoiding traffic..

walking distance to BTC, ABS Shoes factory outlets, and to rumah mode ,dago, riau, pasar baru by taxi only Rp15,000 - 20,000 per fare (minimum) only 15 - 20 minutes

and if you are planning to sightseeing to north bandung , south bandung besides shooping.

which is you have to rent a transportation that usually charge per 12 hours.. so you can do shopping and sightseeing in the same day.

if you have many places to go , it cost you more if you take taxi , so before you go , it;s better to arrange the ittinearry first in order not to messed up the schedule. north in one day and south in other day ..

have fun.

sepang
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

malaccaBoy,

I just coming back from Bandung last Saturday for 5D4N trip. During my trip, I was stayed at Wisma Gandapura, at Jalan Riau. Nearby to FO's and KFC and can be reached by walking. The price is reasonable for an aircond room Rp175k, fan room Rp150k with hot water. For me, it's comfortable since we just spend only for sleep. From there to Pasar Baru, you only need 2 angkot and the staffs are really helpful.

Just an advice if you want a good accomondation with a reasonable price.

malacca
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cassadua Guest House Booking

Hi ! Thanks Mat Asri,Wong and Hanna for the advice and suggestions.Mat Asri have you heard of a tour guide in Bandung ..a Mr Iwan Saputra.He has volunteered his services in arranging the tours,accomodation and so on for my group.Could you verify my contact person here.He does seem genuine though.As for Rumah Ebo ..well i guess i am not that lucky as it is all booked out during my period of stay in Bandung.Am trying De Tropis but yet to get a reply from Lady Joanna.Guess she must be very busy.Anyway thanks again for your kind reply.When i am back from Bandung i guess i must say thank you with a Teh Tarik belanja for you! Cheer's!

Get answers to your questions about Bandung