We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Grand Seriti

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
75 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Grand Seriti

Read the hotel review about this hotel. Wondering if anyone has the website or contact on this hotel.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,010 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

www.grand-seriti.com

Seems nice, but poorly trained staff and absolute neglect to e-mails. So contacting them is a torture.

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
75 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

Thanks for the information. Just sent them an email, keeping my fingers crossed they will reply. Otherwise I may just call them.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

Based on my experience communicating via e-mail with most of the hotels in Bandung (those with branches all over Indonesia included) is really a nightmare. Majarity didn't even check their mails. Some time you will got reply few months after you send them. The best if to call or fax them (although some of the hotel have a policy not to fax back to oversea customer)

kuala lumpur
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

I have the same xperience sending emails to hotels in bandung n no reply. I gave up now. probably need to book my accommodation thru local agent here. Y ya? Indons not quick in responding to emails or is it that they have communication problem in english?

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
821 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

best thing call the hotel direct and speak to sales/marketing person in charge

bandung
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

i think better by email or by fax..for reservation.

so in written for the secure booking.. it's more safe..or maybe you can ask the travel agent in your country..

but some hotels which already have a website.. they quick response for the email..

by phone..is unefficient. more expensive I donot know the telephone charge..for international call in your country ,but in indonesia quite expensive..

and no proof that you have booked/reservation.. they can deny...:P unless you record your conversation hehehe..

have fun.

7. Re: Hotel Grand Seriti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, October 13, 2009