We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget place to stay in bandung

Selangor
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
budget place to stay in bandung

Ola everyone!

I'm going to bandung this end of April '08 and i would like to know are any budget hotels to stay and i mean really budget coz I wanna save the expenses on shopping.Izzit possible to get a place to stay below RP 150,000+- per night?Would You mind list down the names of the hotels?

Secondly,could anyone tell me any place in Bandung which have night markets?bazaar?any shopping areas which can bargain?

Is there any concerts(by any Indonesian bands) taking place on late April '08 in Bandung or Jakarta?

Appreciate to anyone who response coz I wanna make this trip a memorable experience!Thanks!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: budget place to stay in bandung

try to stayed at by moritz at kebon jati street or arimbi 2 near by the south gate bandung train station enterance

kualalumpur
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: budget place to stay in bandung

hi eleanowhy dont you try Cassadua..its a guest house...and if you plan your trip for shopping, I assume that you wouldnt be in hotel the whole day long coz you will be busy shopping....instead f pay hotel at RM100...at Cassadua you can rent a room at RM35....my fren has been to this guesthouse..it is a new guesthouse and clean...perfect fr bacpackers..or solo.or 2-4 pax of people.

I am off to bandung tomorrow and be staying there for 6 days 5 nights..and i also choose cassadua..the manager is very helpful..and you could try to check thei website...

Selangor
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: budget place to stay in bandung

try to stayed at by moritz at kebon jati street or arimbi 2 near by the south gate bandung train station enterance

is moritz a hotel?and how about arimbi 2?whr izzit actually?izzit a hotel too?what are their rates like per night?

4. Re: budget place to stay in bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:04 pm, June 21, 2008
Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: budget place to stay in bandung

try the place lik ethe indonesian experts sayz

6. Re: budget place to stay in bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 24, 2009