We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help me friends....

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shah alam
3 posts
Save Topic
help me friends....

hye friend,

just wanna know some info 4 planning my 1st time vacation outside malaysia..(hehe,my 1st oversea)..

hurm, anybody can tell me about progo hotel bandung??

i juz need cheap n affordable hotel..is there any hotel cost me about myr60 or below??

erm,then,what the cheapest transport that im with my family( 7 person) can take to get to bandung from CGK airport??

thanx..

kualalumpur
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: help me friends....

hi coolen,

I am going to Bandung this weekend.Just to put my two cents and some suggestion for your trip.

1) How to plan your journey/trip

-read, research people's blog (who has been to bandung)...just type anything about bandung and Uncle google shall give you all the answer. Or you may also read all the forum sent in this bandung forum...really helpful because I did my plan for my trip jut by ding the two things above.

2) Lodging

-my advice...if you plan to go for honeymoon yeah you should take hotel..or with family...should take hotel...i haerd Htel cemerlang is good...but i would best advice you just take guesthouse if you plan for a solo trip or 2-4 pax....much much cheaper...I have booked my stay at Cassadua (rate lower than RM60)..checked their website...was recommended by fren...for hotel...you may read the bandung forum..and decide....furthermore...you would be spending your time shopping....and wont be staying much at the hotel...right...as for me...I chose guesthouse because my main agenda to bandung not nly for shopping but for exploring.I am going far south to the papandayan volcano and pangandaran for the green canyon....so be moving around a lot...then guesthouse is the best i guess...but for a family of 7...yeah go for hotel...but the cassadua guesthouse also provide a family room...if im not mistaken

3)transportation...

- better hire a driver+guide (because you are bringing 7s)...i could introduce you to a few because these people is very helpful at reasonable price and can even plan the trip for you....i was introduce to them by a fren and also a forumer in bandung forum..

the number attached here...

1-Roni...+628157066611 (hfone)- very good and apprehensive...price not bad...u may bargain

2-Reza....+628122055883 (hfone)- I took him for my 6 days trip...and price offer was good

u can sms them...or emel....

As for myself, through reading and googling ....I've found a lot about Bandung...trust me...you can even introduce bandung to other people though you are yet to be in Bandung...

Good luck

shah alam
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: help me friends....

thanx dianben 4 the info :)

3. Re: help me friends....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:49 pm, May 11, 2008
shah alam
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: help me friends....

thanx 4 d info..:)

5. Re: help me friends....

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:04 pm, June 21, 2008
6. Re: help me friends....

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 21, 2009