We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help...Where to find cheap winter clothes

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangi
1 post
Save Topic
Help...Where to find cheap winter clothes

Hello,

I'm going to Bandung next weekend. Where can I find good and cheap winter clothes from kids to adult sizes. We will stay at Grand Setiabudhi. Any other FO other than Rumah Mode nearby? Is anybody experienced stayed at grand setiabudi, please share with me.

Thanks for the help.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help...Where to find cheap winter clothes

FO has it.

there's one nice winter clothes shop, very close to shopping mall PVJ, if not wrong the name is Twigg.

nearby Grand Setiabudhi is FO Rumah Mode, Mode Plus, Natural, Zenith, Lafayette. Distro Monik is quite cute.

2. Re: Help...Where to find cheap winter clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 23, 2009