We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

Kuala Lumpur
12 posts
Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

Can you please advise the best time to visit Bandung? I was told that they have a very long rainy season... Kindly advise...

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
866 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

Hi there. Indonesia has 2 seasons: dry and rainy. In general the rainy season is from October to March. Maybe you will get occassional rain in April. I'd say May-June-July would be best.

terengganu
10 posts
2. Re: Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

dear trip advisor,

i'll be in bandung this next 2 weeks

to be exact on the 17 march

so is it raining there??

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
112 posts
3. Re: Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

May I know when is the school Holiday in Jakarta and Bandung. I was told that to avoid visiting Bandung during this period as most of the places will be packed.

Hopefully it will not clash with my 2nd upcoming visit in early April.

Kuala Selangor...
Level Contributor
372 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

Got this frm Bandung_man last time

20 Mar Prophet Muhammad

21 Mar Good Friday

April no holidays except for Hari Nyepi on 7 Apr-in Bali (if I get the info correctly).

School holidays : mid June-mid July

5. Re: Best Time to Visit Bandung, Indonesia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bandung