We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guest House in Bandung

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta
12 posts
Save Topic
Guest House in Bandung

hi everybody..try Guest House in Bandung At Rumah Asri Guest House. the place is nice hommy and clean the price is good. you go with your family or friends..or small group. Its nice place...

Jakarta
12 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Guest House in Bandung

hai athaya, sorry late to reply..i have some foto of rumah asri but he he he i dont know how to display in this forum (already try anytimes)..(gaptek bo!!!. it's nice holliday with ur big fam..i already 2st times holliday with our Friends (5 fam +kids) and stay there..asiklah!!..like your home..(breakfast pake baju tidur ok..)and you can jogging with your kids or fam.. nice location...and near Rumah mode ect..PVJ..easy to Lembang...i you need information where did you go in bandung you can ask me.. cause we almost try object of wisata in bdg or cafe...

china
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Guest House in Bandung

hi there..

i aggree for some traveller who are mostly to shopping and sightseeing can safe the budget for just staying at GUEST HOUSE..

last trip I stayed at CASSADUA GUEST HOUSE is nice hommy and clean, friendly staffs and location is close to many places (100 meter toll pasteur) near to fo. malls.

see the web www.cassadua.com or phone +622291574860

I highly recommended CASSADUA guest house..

Bandung
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Guest House in Bandung

thanks i would be really appreciate it if you can give your honest review in tripadvisor.com

KL, malaysia
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Guest House in Bandung

Chemput, would love if you could email me the brochure! thanks!!!

Bandung
6 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Guest House in Bandung

Hi everyone, Halo Bandung Man, Hi Ataya..

For all you guys who wanna travel to Bandung with limited budget for accomodation, try Cassadua Guest House, I've stay there twice. its only Rp. 145.000net with bfast for me n my hubby.its near to the tol pasteur gate.

hongkong
6 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Guest House in Bandung

hi guys..

i was told also by my friend that cassadua is a good choice to stay in bandung..

btw how to book that hotel from overseas? any pictures and should i make a long distance call or could i just walk in or buy a voucher from local travel agent?

thanks and regards

chang xi

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Guest House in Bandung

Dear all Bandung forumers,

please read thoroughly !

This forum has several misleading contents.

Sydney
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Guest House in Bandung

Hi everyone

Can someone help me to find an accommodation:

I'll be in Bandung from 20-25 July 2008

I'm looking for a room under 200K (I'm travelling alone), not far from Trio hotel.

Is it difficult to book rooms from 20-25 july due to school holidays?

Many thanks

QuocBao

Australia

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Guest House in Bandung

some hotels in this area are LH, pls be careful.

20. Re: Guest House in Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 20, 2009